Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I had freckles but had them removed with a laser.
2. When I was a nurse I never wore the matching scrubs with my unit. I always wore whites. Not one person ever said anything about it.
3. I also wore high heeled nursing shoes that killed my feet in my first year.
4. I love people. All of them.
5. I have a bad habit of scraping the callous off my feet until they bleed. I am always on my feet, it makes no sense.
6. I was on the basketball team in middle school.
7. I am not ashamed to admit I can be the most boring person at a party. Sometimes I’m just not feeling it and I often find myself where i don’t belong. Look at #6 again. See?
Since I was tagged twice, I get to hit 12 people total. I did a special math to choose these blogs, don’t ask me to reproduce that math, it is my worst subject.
If you were tagged you have to do this and link back to this blog and then tag six other people. Do that and I’ll take you for a ride in my car.
Oh yeah, this is what I drive:
Zoom zoom zoom.